Busy, Busy, Busy

It has been a busy week around here.  I've had many people getting Mother's Day gifts and I'm trying to stay on top of making more so everyone has a good variety to pick from.  I've still got lots of stuff so if you are looking for that special gift for that special mom just let me know.  Here's a few that I made today.

I'm also still trying to get a gallery going.  If you look over to the right you will see where you can find some items that I have.  So far I just have frames on there, necklaces should be coming soon (possibly before the night is over), and also stay tuned for more items.

1 comments:

May 2, 2010 at 9:47 PM mariisa said...

I love the new stuff!!

 

© Emery Bay Designs
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates