One of my favorite colors is the lime green.  It's not as common to find as other greens, but I do find a fair amount of it.  I really like how this one turned out, the lime green is a great contrast against the dark brown.

This week my mom came across 2 bags with beach glass in them.  I'm thinking that they are from one of our trips to Sucia Island this summer.  I remember finding some of the pieces, some how they got put away and forgotten.  What a great surprise, look what was in there (and this is only the jewelry keepers)...
...check out that big blue one, oh what to do with that one...

1 comments:

April 12, 2010 at 7:56 PM Megan VH said...

I love the light blue kind of terquiouse ones ... hmm what occasion is coming up next that I can send John to you for? We may just need to make something up, maybe super awesome wife day?

 

© Emery Bay Designs
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates