Brilliant Blues

Just before Christmas a coworker gave me a bag of beachglass.  It was some that she found in her daughters room and asked if I would make something with it.  I made 3 different pendants, and she gave them to her daughter for Christmas.  When I returned to work after Christmas break, she gave me another small bag of beachglass.  He daughter loved her necklaces and she wants one to give to her friend, so they went beachcombing to find some more glass.  In this bag there was 3 small pieces of blue, along with some other beachglass.  I don't think she expected me to be able to use those pieces, actually I wasn't sure I could either.  I was able to drill them and look how it turned out.  Hope you like it Kirstin!




2 comments:

January 19, 2010 at 7:44 AM Tami said...

Very pretty- I always love the blues.

January 20, 2010 at 2:10 PM Jodi said...

I love my necklace like this!

 

© Emery Bay Designs
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates