Everybody helps!!!

My sister was visiting this week for Christmas and was staying at my parents condo in BirchBay.  I think I've got her addicted!  She would try to go for a walk, and always find herself searching the beach for beachglass!  She sure found a lot for me!
Also, my sister-in-law and her family stayed on Orcas Island this week.  I told my 6 year old niece Lauren,  if she found beach glass for me I would make her something special.  So they came home from their trip with a bag of glass too!!  This is what everyone found for me!


I went through and cleaned them up and picked my favorites and this is what I got! I find that baby oil is the best way to shine them up.


I asked Lauren which one was her favorite piece and she said the lavender one.  It's not too tumbled, but I will make her something special with it!
So, when your at the beach keep a look out for that special piece, and I'd love to make you something!

0 comments:

 

© Emery Bay Designs
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates