Entering the World of Craft Fairs and Blogs

This has been quite a week. Now that I've decided it was time to start selling some of my jewelry, I decided that maybe it was time to start a blog to keep everyone updated on what I'm making.  I'm new to the blog world, so please be patient with me. Not only have I started a blog, but this week was also my first attempt at a craft fair.  Not sure if I was able to pull it off on my own, I asked some friends to join me.  It was a learning experience for all of us, and we had a great time.  Here's a photo of us all ready for the fair to start.


Here's one of my favorite necklaces.  I will continue to post pictures of pieces that I have for sale, and possibly some that I have sold, so please check back often.  Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

November 18, 2009 at 9:27 PM Jodi said...

Looks beautiful just like your jewelry

November 19, 2009 at 2:43 PM Tami said...

You did it! Good for you. Next up, an esty.com shop?
Your blog and jewelry are very pretty.

November 19, 2009 at 7:56 PM Jenna said...

Tricia, you are so talented - these look great! I love the necklace you're using next to Emery Bay Designs.

 

© Emery Bay Designs
Revolution Elements by Blozard. Original WP theme by Jason Schuller | Distributed by Deluxe Templates